1) All images, content, and design are the exclusive copyright of Si Barber. No use of them may be made without my written consent.
2) No use of my images may be made on social media, blogs, mobile applications, in print, online or via email without prior written permission.
3) licenses are only granted to named clients. All licenses are non-transferable. Non transferable means you cannot grant rights to another person, organisation or business to reproduce the image. If you are not sure if this covers all of your intended usage please contact me for clarification.
4) Authorised usage fees are agreed expressly by Si Barber.
5) You must credit the image to Si Barber each time it is used. If you fail to do so an additional 100% of the original applicable license fee will be payable. In either case the metadata embedded must remain in the image to prevent it becoming 'orphaned'.
6) Where use of an image has been made, but payment has not been received, interest equivalent to the Bank of England's base rate plus 8% will be added to the invoice in accordance with the Provisions of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 .
7) In accordance with the Copyright Design & Patents Act 1988 Si Barber asserts his moral rights and objects to any derogatory treatment or unauthorised alterations, manipulations or deletions of his works. This right is asserted generally and in accordance with Section 78 of the Act.
8) All transactions/uses of my images fall under the jurisdiction of English law.
9) All invoices are subject to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
Contact me for terms and conditions of commissioning.
Please also note -
Unauthorised use may incur further uplifts for, but not limited to derogatory treatment.
All transactions/uses of my images fall under the jurisdiction of English law.
Click here to download my terms and conditions of commissioning.